Easter is just around the corner and it’s always a great time for sharing traditions with friends and family. One of those traditions is putting together Easter baskets for adults or kids, but it can be tricky when you’re looking for natural alternatives to the conventional chocolate bunnies, marshmallow peeps, or chemically dyed eggs. To alleviate some of that frustration, I’ve put together a list of my favorite natural products that I love to give out to family and friends!
Natural Easter Gift Ideas For Kids
Here are some of my favorite natural products for kids!
Natural Easter Egg Dye Kits
- Natural Easter Egg Coloring Kit by ColorKitchen – I usually prefer to dye my Easter eggs myself at home, but if you’re looking for something a little quicker, this natural dye kit is great! The ingredients are simply: Non GMO Maltodextrin. Vegetable juice color: Cabbage, Radish. Annatto extract color. The box is also a reusable and recyclable egg drying tray!
- Eco-Kids Eco-Eggs Coloring Kit – This product is so fun for kids (and adults!) because not only is it all natural egg dye, but it also comes with seeds to grow your very own grass for the eggs to sit on! Very fun and eco-friendly for all ages!
Natural Easter Candy & Treats
- Bunny James Easter Gift Basket (Organic, Natural, Non-GMO) – This is a wonderful value for anyone looking to provide healthier alternatives to conventional Easter candy. Bunny James put together a great gift basket full of natural, organic, low sugar, and non-GMO treats for kids or adults. With 20 different items included, you’re sure to find something to suit everyone’s taste!
- Yummy Earth Candies – While I usually avoid as much sugar as possible, Yummy Earth candies is one of the exceptions I’ll make for special holidays and events. Founded by two dads committed to feeding their families delicious honest foods, Yummy Earth was created using very simple, organic, and clean ingredients to provide a healthier alternative to high-fructose corn syrup found in the majority of conventional candies.
Natural Easter Basket Materials
- Natural Crinkle Cut Craft Bedding – Most Easter baskets I’ve grown up with always had that thin plastic fake grass as a base, but we all know that’s probably not very eco-friendly. A nice and natural alternative is this fun crinkle cut craft bedding that’s made from recycled paper and comes in different fun colors!
Unpainted Wooden Easter Eggs – If you don’t eat eggs, or prefer to customize your design, these wooden Easter eggs are great for any basket! It’s a fun way to get your kids involved and paint their own personalized egg that can be reused and repainted for years to come.
Natural Easter Gift Ideas For Adults
Here are my top natural product ideas for adult Easter gifts!
- Vegan All Natural Lush Bath Bombs – These are absolutely divine bath fizzies made from organic and natural ingredients including essential oils for a beautifully fragrant bath time experience.
- Start Where You Are: A Journal For Self-Exploration – I absolutely love this little book as not only a gift, but something I also keep for myself! It’s a beautiful diary that inspires you to be your best, be mindful of your life, and grateful for all the little things around you. Very inspirational for anyone who would love to have a journal but has challenges with what to write.
- Radha Beauty Aromatherapy 16 Essential Oils – This is another great gift idea for introducing your friends or family to the power of essential oils. This kit from Radha comes with 16 amazing essential oil fragrances that can be used for all sorts of applications. They’re also 100% therapeutic grade oils so you can feel safe about using them for health purposes.
- Beauty by Earth Exotic Organic Multi-Pack Beeswax Lip Balm – These are wonderful little gifts for an Easter basket! Made with all natural or organic ingredients, you’ll get four flavors: pomegranate, acai, asian pear, and green tea. Super natural and great for your lips!
Homemade Natural Easter Gifts
If you want to try your hands at making some natural Easter gifts of your own, here are a few of my favorite recipes that would be great as gifts for any friend or family member!
- How To Make Luxurious Homemade Salt Bath Fizzies
- How To Make An All Natural Lip Balm (With Tint Too!)
- How To Make A Natural Luxurious Sugar Body Scrub
- How To Make Raw Honey Coconut Nut Clusters
Have you ever made any Easter gifts at home? What are your favorite gifts to give?